Saturday, March 7, 2015

Laters, baby

                                    

What do we have here. Another girl totally obsessed by Fifty Shades of Grey-series. If Christian Grey would boss me around I would wear something like this.

After I watched the movie there were only two things I could think of: "Where is my Christian Grey?" And: "I have the perfect outfit for a Fifty-theme!"

Because finding a young billionaire with a helicopter isn't that easy, I just went for the Fifty-theme shoot. So I pulled out my sexy Eyelash black dress with lace from Nelly.com, heels by Supertrash and jewelry from Swarovski. It was a hard but fun challange to make this accessible and not to trashy. I hope it worked.

It's oké to be sexy sometimes!


X,

Giovanna




                                           


                                               



                                     


                                                





No comments:

Post a Comment