Thursday, February 19, 2015

Fancy red after Valentine


Hope everyone had a lovely Valentines-weekend. I know I had, with my best friends and some red wine. Even though my Valentine still awaits, I wanted to give my jungle a little red touch.


With my red trousers from Zara on, I looked for some romance in Amsterdam. On the Prinsengracht I did find a few angels. Unfortunately those angels weren't the angels of love, but had a rather dark aura. However to be honest, isn't that how most single girls feel on Valentines day?

Until the day I find my true love, all my love goes to the 3 F's: family, friends and fashion.

Remember: love is most beautiful when it's shared with the right people.

X,

Giovanna

                                  
Jacket: Albert Cuyp(Market in Amsterdam. Shirt: River Island. Pumps: Primark. Necklace: H&M. Watch: Michael Kors

                          

                            



No comments:

Post a Comment