Tuesday, February 3, 2015

These are few of my favorite things


Don't you ever wish you can put all your favorite things together? Well I did. Here I am wearing my favorite cardigan, gloves, jeans and shoes.


You guys all know that I'm not a big winter fan. So to make it more bearable I simply remember my favorite things.
My fluffy purple cardigan by ASOS;
my leather gold studded gloves by C&A;
my ripped boyfriend jeans by Diesel;
and last but certainly not least my lace up shoes with bordeaux red nose by Hugo Boss.

When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling. I simply remember my favorite things. And then I don't feel so bad.

X,

Giovanna





1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you got to lean on the small things in life
    Appreciating the things you have, and those around you!
    Some smiles a day, keeps the doctor away =)
    With the favorite things in life we are here to stay!

    ReplyDelete