Monday, March 9, 2015

A stroll through Amsterdam


 Yes, the sun is shining again in Amsterdam! Spring is going to make an early start this year. What better excuse do you need to make a stroll through the city. This calls for an easy going outfit.

So, how do I get an easy going look voor my walk in the sun. Lets begin with the basics for this outfit. A feax-leather jacket and a dark grey cotton pencilskirt by Zara, a heavy knitted sweater by Monki and ankle boots with shiny detail by River Island. Now we go to the funnest part, accessories! I went for a headband with an aztec-print by River Island and a cream colour backpack I bought in Turkey. That was it for this outfit. While looking at the pictures I can't wait till the next sunny day in my urban jungle.

Dolls, when the sun is shining go outside and enjoy!

X,

Giovanna   









No comments:

Post a Comment