Tuesday, April 7, 2015

First an army...




We al want to run something. A movement, a group or even a blog. The one thing I've learned is that you can't do this alone. So lets make an army of fierceness.


We see that some people in the world take advantage of this understanding. Only, an army isn't there to bring others down. It's there to support you and youre ideas. My kind of army spreads love and fierceness. But what to wear?

This spring/summer season gives us a head start on our army look. Army/khaki green is the colour. I chose this jumpsuit from Primark, a vintage denim jacket and boots by Nelly

This is my army look. But there are a lot of looks possible with this awesome colour. I hope you got inspired and ready to make your biggest dreams come true.

To be continued...

Lets start a Fierce Army.

X,

Giovanna







No comments:

Post a Comment